Clint’s Face Though
… SORRY NOT SORRY
I have a lot of fandoms but thanks to tumblr I also have what I call second-hand fandoms, where you’re not actually part of the fandom but you’re exposed to it enough that you know the characters, plot, and major/current events of that fandom.
It’s never been a big deal but the other night I had a dream with a second-hand fandom character in it. How does that even happen. What the balls, tumblr.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.